ДВОЕ НЕ СПЯТ...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ДВОЕ НЕ СПЯТ... » ДЛЯ ГОСТЕЙ » ГОСТЕВАЯ

ГОСТЕВАЯ

Сообщений 121 страница 150 из 230

http://uploads.ru/t/z/p/B/zpB8c.gif

STONE HEART написал(а):

здарова, Серега! у нас здесь основная для общения РАЗГОВОР ЗА ЧАШКОЙ КОФЕ

Привет Витёк понял сча туда зайду

КОШКА СВЕТКА написал(а):

Привет Светик я пришёл)))

Сергей написал(а):

Привет Светик я пришёл)))

Пошли))))))
РАЗГОВОР ЗА ЧАШКОЙ КОФЕ 4
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/mosking.gif

У меня полный абзац! Забыла пароль,пароль ну смешной совсем,но стерся начисто...сквозняк что ли в голове? В шоке вообще-то,что ЭТО?!!!!!!!......Может быть это знак свыше? Караул!....Подожду сейчас энное кол-во минут,мож просветление нагрянет,если нет....заказываю похоронную процессию...

Пойду за сигаретами,возможно проветрю мозг(хотя,что там проветривать,и так сквозит) и вспомню....умирать не хочется....

Маруся,ахах,уже пустите Ташу.Что она как сирота не известно где зависает?Может ей идти совсем больше некуда?

А Светланка самая красивая, милая, нежная, ласковая и очень мной любимая

Рррр Мяу написал(а):

А Светланка самая красивая, милая, нежная, ласковая и очень мной любимая

Шифровщик)))))))))))))))))))) http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/kiss.gif

КОШКА СВЕТКА написал(а):

Шифровщик))))))))))))))))))))

это чего?   точнее это КТО?!

STONE HEART написал(а):

это чего?   точнее это КТО?!

Не видишь кто?....По-моему не ошибаюсь:стиль один,и мало что в нем самом меняется)))...
По поводу того где я зависаю;кое-кому туда доступ закрыт   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/madhouse/dash2.gif   по понятным всем причинам.. и понимаю за кого он  тут шестеркой впрягается...))

Привет всем неспящим!

гость-я написал(а):

Привет всем неспящим!

И Вам привет!)) http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/vishenka/l_daisy.gif

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after looking at a few of the articles I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm certainly happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!

Hi to every one, the contents present at this site are truly awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.

I appreciate, lead to I found exactly what I used to be having a look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

As the admin of this web page is working, no uncertainty very shortly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say you've done a awesome job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Safari. Excellent Blog!

I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also discuss with my website =). We could have a hyperlink exchange arrangement between us

Great website. A lot of useful information here. I'm sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your sweat!

I have read several just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you set to create this type of fantastic informative web site.

You can definitely see your expertise in the work you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

Article writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with after that you can write if not it is difficult to write.

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

Great blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Bless you!

I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers except this article is genuinely a fastidious paragraph, keep it up.

I'm really impressed along with your writing skills as neatly as with the format in your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to look a great weblog like this one these days..

Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Fantastic work!

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Дополнительные смайлики

[взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [реклама вместо картинки] [взломанный сайт]

Вы здесь » ДВОЕ НЕ СПЯТ... » ДЛЯ ГОСТЕЙ » ГОСТЕВАЯ